To contact the Medi-Cal Dental Program, please call the Member Telephone Service Center at (800) 322-6384. The call is free. Medi-Cal dental program representatives are available 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday to assist you. When you connect with the Medi-Cal Dental Interactive Voice Response System (IVR) you may select from the following menu options:
- Help in locating a Medi-Cal dental provider in your area.
- Clinical screening appointment information.
- Questions regarding your Treatment Authorization Request (TAR).
- General Medi-Cal Dental program questions.
- How to file a grievance/complaint.
You may call the automated IVR to obtain general information which includes information on covered benefits, how to file a Fair Hearing, requesting copies of your dental records, and reporting suspected Medi-Cal Fraud.
For hearing impaired members:
Please call 1-800-735-2922 for Teletext Typewriter (TTY) assistance. Please have the operator call the Toll-Free Member Line at 1-800-322-6384
For more information about your dental managed care plan choices, please visit Health Care Options
California Medi-Cal Dental Program
P.O. Box 15539
Sacramento, CA 95852-1539